Sero designed an innovative coding competition for 9-19 year-olds, funded by Sheffield City Council and supported by tech sector employers. Over a period of three years, we tuned the model based on experience to a competition for 5-16 year-olds focused on apps and game development.
Sero was responsible for:
- Managing the competition from start to finish
- Securing participants by marketing both to schools/colleges and to young people directly
- Updating the format and rules based on each iteration of the competition
- Securing judges and running the judging process
- Securing sponsors for prizes and in-kind contributions
- Running the competition website for entry submissions
- Evaluation and reporting
Sero Creative was also responsible for marketing the competition – please visit our other website for details.